what we do
Real Estate Services
Our firm has expert teams in real estate management, both at a technical and legal level, which evaluate all investment operations, so that they can be carried out with the maximum guarantees for the investor.
Our office develops the implementation of partial plans with a town-planning character or as an instrument of town-planning in a territorial, not special, way, and therefore, in a specific area of land for development, foreseeing all the precise aspects so that this land can be developed and integrated, therefore, in the network of endowments and services characteristic of population centres (article 21.3 of the rewritten text of the Law of Land and Urban Rehabilitation approved by Royal Legislative Decree 7/2015, of 30 October).
In general terms, we can say that the necessary steps to convert a place into a home are the following:
- Comply with the density rules.
- Elaboration of a project for the change of use to housing.
- Carrying out the adaptation works for technical compliance with the project.
- Register the new entity in the different organisms.
We understand by declaration of old new work, the declaration today and now of a building that was made years ago, with or without a license.
Aggregation and segregation are operations that alter the essence of a registry property.
The division of the building or a part of the building into two or more parts into separate registration units.
The declaration of new work is that which aims to describe the transformation operated on a property, which consists of building over or under it a building, to transfer it to the Books
The certificate of completion of work will be the one referred to in Annex II of the Technical Building Code, and will be signed by the Execution Director (Technical Architect or Quantity Surveyor) and by the Project Manager (Architect).
The construction and execution management is constituted by the project manager and the construction execution manager (architect and quantity surveyor, technical architect or building engineer). This figure is mandatory in works with project. The site management will also assume the tasks of health and safety coordinator when their appointment is not mandatory.
Elaboration of the different technical projects, to carry out the works of construction of a building, or for the adjustment or reform of housings, premises, industrial ships, etc.
Preparation of expert reports on the possible pathologies of a property, and assessment of the same, both out of court and in court.
A certificate known as an occupancy license. You will need it to perform transmission operations and to register certain supplies.
The energy certificate is compulsory in Spain from June 1, 2013 in order to rent or sell a property or premises. The obligation to show the energy certificate is regulated in Spain by Royal Decree 235/2013.
- Family kinship or cohabitation within Spanish territory
- Own account
- Third-party account
- Humanitarian reasons
- Divorce by mutual agreement / Litigation
- Parenting Plan
- Creditor contest
- Ordinary procedures
- Monitoring procedures
- Second Chance Law (self-employed / SMEs)
- Abusive banking terms (Land, etc.)
- Intestate Wills
- Wills pending acceptance
- Declaration of heirs
- Feasibility study donation / inheritance
- Partial plans
- Horizontal division
- Segregation / Aggregation
- Legal assistance for companies and workers
- Employment Regulation Records
- Legal assistance in all areas, for more information consult directly with the legal department
- Registration in the Land Registry
- Registration in the Commercial Register
- Registration in the Register of Movable Property
- Patents and trademarks